Graduate Research School
The School of Engineering and Physical Sciences is active in a wide range of research areas, supported by strong external funding. These provide many opportunities for your imagination to be stimulated, whether you are interested in fundamental questions or applying your knowledge to real-life problems.
- Institute of Chemical Sciences
- Institute of Biological Chemistry, Biophysics and Bioengineering
- Institute of Sensors, Signals and Systems
- Institute of Mechanical, Process and Energy Engineering
- Institute of Photonic and Quantum Sciences